Sunday, May 21, 2017

Top 20 Hottest Hip Hop & R&B Records In ATL (MAY '17)

 As a DJ of 2 radio stations, this is one of the perks.  I was given this list and a free  download of each song.  

Below is a quick overview of my comments about these songs:

Top 20 Hottest Hip Hop & R&B Records In ATL [DJ Pack] May 2017 

1. DJ Khaled – I’m The One Feat. Justin Bieber,
Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne
2. Bruno Mars Ft. Gucci Mane – That’s What I Like (Remix)
3. Drake – Blem
4. Migos – Kelly Price Feat. Travis Scott
5. B.o.B. – 4 Lit Feat. T.I. & Ty Dolla Sign
6. Joe Gifted Feat. Frontstreet – Water
7. Yung Booke – HITV Feat. London Jae
8. Derez De’Shon – Ambitionz Of A Ridah
9. Scotty ATL – Life of the Party
10. TK Kravitz Feat. Sexton – Space
11. Yo Gotti – They Like Feat. YNF Lucci
12. Childish Gambino – Redbone
13. 6LACK – PRBLMS
14. NAV – Myself
15. YFN Lucci Feat. PnB Rock,
Lil Yachty & Wiz Khalifa – Everyday We Lit (Remix)
16. Kid Ink Feat. Ty Dolla Sign – F With U
17. Young Thug – All The Time
18. Kap G Ft. Chris Brown – I See You
19. 24hrs Ft. Juicy J – Strip Club
20. London Jae – Ocean Water




DJ Greenguy's comments on the top 20 


The songs listed below are all clone wannabe Future, Lil Wayne, Drake style biters:



1
4
6
7
8
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18

20


I don't like them.

They aren't worth anymore comments other than this: Those songs suck.

No comments: